Sunday, January 20, 2013

Maybe pink is his favorite color?


I think Gile's favorite color could be pink. Not just because it's my favorite color but I really think it's his, too!

Evidence: First, the toy he plays with most is his pink sock monkey.

Second, I was doing laundry and sorting clothes. I had three loads sorted on the floor and the one he chooses to lay on is the pink load.

Third, he pulls all the covers off the guest bed so he can lay on the pink sheets.

Fourth, I have a pink purse. Every day he gets the pink purse out of the pile, sticks his nose in in, flings it around and then lays on top of it.

Fifth, when he stole my pajamas the pair he picked was pink.

All the evidence proves his favorite color is pink, too!

A Girl and her Grey



1 comment:

  1. I would say it's because it smells like you because dogs can't tell color as well humans. They are basically dichromatic. Dogs are able to see two main primary colors blue and yellow. There are a few colors that a dog has problems distinguishing. They include red, orange, green, various shades of purple, and greenish blue-gray. Other than that I would say his favorite color is pink.

    ReplyDelete