Monday, January 21, 2013

What got into him?

I don't know what got into Giles tonight, but he has been the frisky, fabric stealing dog! Tonight alone he played with all his fabric toys, which is great! They're his toys so it makes sense. And speaking of toys- he doesn't gut his stuffies; he just likes to chew on them and now his stuffed hotdog is officially 3 separate toys: 2 pieces of bun and the hotdog.

However, he has also been so funny with his other antics. He has been commandeering other things that are not his. He doesn't chew on them or do anything that would damage items. He just grabs stuff from where ever its placed and then runs with it, and then flips it in the air or tackles it.

So far tonight, he's done the steal, run, flip and attack thing to one of dad's sock hats, my prayer shawl (pink),  my afghan (pink), his blue blanket, his giant dog pillow, his sleepy-time afghan, a towel, and a pillow. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Then there's the grand finale: he stole a hat off my head. Yes, you read that right. I was freezing cold and since my hair is so short, I was wearing a hat in the house, which isn't unusual this winter. I was picking up all the toys, and crawling around on the floor to do that. He then stole the hat right off my head- he just ran by me and swiped! Of course I don't have pictures of the steal but I do have the aftermath of him (and I'm sorry one is blurry!):




I was shocked and stunned. I have no idea what came over him tonight but it sure was fun!

A Girl and Her (crazy) Grey




No comments:

Post a Comment