Saturday, December 29, 2012

Has anyone seen my...?

Yesterday I mentioned Giles wouldn't go lay in my bed unless I went with him. Maybe he was lonely or just scared or just wanted to be with me because he loves me! Could be any reason; who knows how a Greyhound thinks?

He certainly is a real joy and I'm having such a good time with him. And I really do think he likes me.

Yesterday later in the day, he did something especially cute. After he realized he could lay in the "human" bed without the human objecting, he did. All day. And I wasn't in the mood to lay in bed all day (wait, did I just say that???). So when he figured out I was going to be in the living room or kitchen, where he could still hear me, he decided to take matters into his own... paws.

He got out of the "human" bed and swiped my nightshirt off the doorknob. Then he climbed back in my bed and re-arranged all the blankets, and pillows. He then put my shirt in the center of the bed and nudged it and tugged it around (never chewing on anything but just moving stuff where he wants it) and then fell on top of it and fell asleep.

All day.


Yup.

Guess he loves me. Or at least loves my nightshirt...

Pretty on pink,

A girl and her Grey




3 comments:

  1. I'd say it's love. How is that gonna work when you have to come back north to go to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curley- I have no idea... it won't be pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE GREYHOUNDS!!!! And Italian GH's and Whippets. All those pointy faced dogs!!! They are so cute! Haven't checked on you in a while and here you've gone and adopted a race hound? Bahaha Better hold tight to that leash girlie! I love how lazy he seems and you guys are really bonding aren't you? So so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete