Sunday, December 30, 2012

During our morning constitution

Looks Left. Nothing there.

Looks right. Nothing there either. Hmmmm.

Might as well smell stuff since I can't find any squirrels, cats or people.
I'm not really a morning person (my dad just read that and spit coffee all over his computer screen because it's so true and because to him it's a huge understatement of the obvious) but I get up to walk him between 7-9am, just depending when he nudges me. I don't complain. as a matter of fact, I just spring out of bed and get dressed, get him dressed, and off we go.

And why wouldn't I? Who could resist such cuteness?

Morning strolling,

A Girl and her Grey



2 comments:

  1. He looks so handsome in his red coat. I too think he needs booties. I also find it hard to believe you spring out of bed for any reason. Must be love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curley- I'm sorta shocked I get up, too. LOL. I think booties would be cute. I lets me wipe his feet whenever we come inside so I think he would let me put them on him paws.

    Funny about his paws... as i said he lets me wipe his feet when we come in, all 4 of them. As a matter of fact, he won't budge until his feet are wiped, all 4 of them. And he stands still for it. If I don't do it, he stands by the door and stares at me until his happens and will whine until I do. Even if it's not snowy or wet he had to have his paws wiped! haha! Love him!

    ReplyDelete